Consultation every Tuesday at the House of Entrepreneurship
- Initial VAT registration (new recurrent activity or provision of occasional services).
- Cessation of activity - cancellation of VAT number
- Formalism and general information (how, where and when to declare/reclaim VAT)
- Understanding VAT - supply of services/supplies of goods
- Understanding VAT - digital services
- Understanding VAT - e-commerce and dropshipping
- Understanding VAT - Exemption or standard scheme
- OSS platform (VATMOSS / IOSS) - VAT linked to other EU countries
This free service is available every Tuesday from 09 November 2021  onwards by booking a slot in advance.
Please click here to book your personal consultation:
It is reminded that this service is dedicated to entrepreneurs active in Luxembourg and is provided as part of the free services of the House of Entrepreneurship. All consultations offered cannot be assimilated to an official advice given by a tax or legal structuring expert , especially when it comes to interpreting a particular situation. Therefore, only practical administrative information and legal references will be given during this meeting.