LUXEMBOURG ACCELERATION BOOTCAMP - LAB
A total immersion week for mature startups to accelerate their European development and meet corporates, institutionals and investors.
Organized by the House of Startups and the House of Entrepreneurship.
WHAT WE OFFER
The Bootcamp in Luxembourg on key acceleration issues takes place before and after the ICT Spring event and offers the following program:
MONDAY, MAY 20
- Morning session: Raising funds in Luxembourg, a hands on workshop, followed by a lunch session with speakers talking about financing issues.
- Afternoon session: See below (*)
- Evening: Networking Reception
TUESDAY, 21-WEDNESDAY 22
- Participation in the key technology event ICT Spring. You will have free access to this vibrant Technology fair. You will also have the opportunity to participate to B2Fair (50€ registration fees), a cutting edge web based matchmaking tool.
THURSDAY, MAY 23
- Morning session: Expanding to the European markets: what it takes. Lunch with successful startups based in Luxembourg.
- Afternoon session: Dedicated to keynotes on internationalization strategies & multi-cultural business practices.
Stay tuned for more information: lab.host.lu