Looking for interested companies
The University of Luxembourg would like to invite interested companies to give students from the Master in Entrepreneurship and Innovation (MEI) the opportunity to work on a state of the art Innovation Consulting Project.
Innovation is essential for companies in the context of business development and competitiveness. The current offer gives companies the opportunity to address a business relevant innovative topic within an academic context.
The consulting project will be led by students within the framework of the Master in Entrepreneurship and Innovation (MEI), which is the result of a partnership between the University of Luxembourg and the Chamber of Commerce.
The aim of this activity is to undertake a consulting project of a topic that is of interest to the company (or division within the company) to further improve Innovation Management.
Example topics of the past are :
- How can we improve knowledge flows across our different departments?
- How can we equip our new facility to improve communication between employees and idea exchange?
- How can we improve our stage gate process for innovation management?
- How can we improve the screening of the market for new ideas?
The topic should be defined by the company and the academic responsible. It is important that the question tackles a real issue for the company regarding innovation management so that students can add real value.
The benefits for the company are:
- Have an independent feedback on a topic that is linked to innovation management,
- Receive implementable solutions tailored for the company,
- Receive a written report and a presentation on the way in which innovation management can be further enhanced,
- Get in contact with potential future employees,
The Project will be conducted free of charge at the company by master students under supervision of a team of academics.
The Innovation Consulting Project has been running successfully since 2013.
Due to an unexpected high number of students joining the master this year there are still free places for companies to participate.
Interested ? For further information, please contact either Katrin Hussinger from the University of Luxembourg (katrin.hussinger(at)uni.lu) or Sylvia Ridlesprige from the Chamber of Commerce (sylvia.ridlesprige(at)cc.lu).